Dates and Prices
- All the Reiki courses are taught by a Reiki Teacher Master Zanna, based on traditional Usui Reiki, with knowledge and teaching from both the Western and the Japanese traditions. All Reiki courses include professional certification and a Reiki manual. For all Reiki courses writing materials and a notepad is required. Reiki post-course support is provided.
- We teach classes on the weekends and flexible weekdays for individuals or small groups to ensure our students get the best possible tuition based on their personal needs. Places on these Reiki courses are kept limited to allow a much more personal and informal teaching atmosphere.
- Private tuition is available if none of our scheduled classes are convenient. Dates are flexible and you can book a weekday course for the same price
- Unlimited tea and coffee
and still water are provided. You can bring your lunch with you or buy some
snacks at the local shops.
- PayPal payment accepted on our page. Cash payment accepted. A refund is available for cancellations minus 20% of the course fee if cancelled at least 5 days prior to the courses. .
- We teach all weekends and also weekdays. Please contact us with your preferred day.
All Reiki Courses are Fully Booked from April to October 2018
Reiki Courses Level 1 - 1 day course (10:30 am - 17:30 pm) - £ 120
Reiki Courses Level 2 - 1 day course (10:30 am - 17:30 pm) - £ 130
Reiki Courses Level 1 & 2 - 2 day course (10:30 am - 17:30 pm) - £ 250
Reiki Course Level 3 - 2 day course (10:30 am - 17:30 pm) - £ 250
Your kind contributions are welcome