Reiki Courses Level 1 &
- All the Reiki courses are taught by a Reiki Teacher Master Zhanna. Level 1 and level 2 have been
taught as two separate Reiki courses in the West, but they are much more
beneficial when taught together as one course. This corresponds much more
closely to how Usui Sensei the founder, taught Reiki. Reiki courses also available in English and Russian languages.
- After your level 1 & 2 Reiki course you will have a greater understanding of Reiki and using Reiki actively to work on conditions on a physical and emotional/mental level. The attunement will dramatically raise your frequency and enable you to access specific frequencies of energy.
- You will understand the integral purpose of the Reiki symbols and their respective kotodama and you will understand how these work and how to use them for self healing and healing others. After this course the student can practice Reiki professionally. All Reiki courses include professional certification and a Reiki manual.
- 5 attunements and 3 Reiki symbols ( 1, 2, 3 Reiki symbols ) with this course, professional certification and practice.
- Syllabus :
- DAY 1: 7 hours.
Introduction, Meaning of the word Reiki, Scientific explanation of Reiki, History of Reiki, Your linege to Dr Mikao Usui, Reiki ideals, What Reiki can be used for, Attunements, 21 day cleansing process, The main Reiki hand positions, Kanji hand positions, Signs of release, Grounding and protection, Self healing, Aura cleansing ( Rei shower ), Two consciousness, Contra indications, The law and Reiki healers, Biofeedback, Reiki scanning, Jakikiri joka ho, Rei healing, Glossary of Reiki terms.
Day 2: 7 hours
Practice all Reiki level 2 meditation techniques.
- DAY 3: 7 hours
The Reiki symbols, Kotodoma, Drawing the symbols, Passive healing, Active healing, Professionalism and treating clients, Interview form, Treatment form, Giving Reiki treatments, Working as a Reiki practitioner, Reiki healing, Distant Reiki, Beaming, Japanese Reiki techniques, Relaxation methods, 7 steps Reiki healing system, Reference (book 'How Reiki works').
Day 4: 7 hours
Practice all Reiki level 1 meditation techniques.
- Reiki Courses Level 1 & 2 can be taken separately. For those who have already been trained to Reiki and want to do our courses or feel they would like to have Re-attunements you are also welcome, please contact us.
The Attunement process
The attunement process is the beginning of a wonderful journey.